We offer confidential, individual consultations to faculty colleagues concerning any teaching issue, large or small. For example, an Eberly colleague can help you:
- design or re-design a course or syllabus,
- identify teaching strategies aligned with your teaching and learning goals,
- effectively and efficiently implement evidence-based teaching strategies,
- generate creative ideas for assignments, projects and classroom activities,
- develop assessments and rubrics to measure and provide feedback on learning, and
- plan and implement assessments for education-related grant proposals or research.
We can also help you trouble-shoot more complex teaching problems by gathering relevant information, helping you interpret it, and working with you to generate effective solutions. Our goal is to tailor the teaching consultation to meet your needs.
Note that teaching consultations are voluntary and confidential. We do not disclose any information from our consultations to other parties. We do, however, document the teaching consultation process for your purposes, to be used as you see fit.
Contact the Eberly Center if you would like to talk one-on-one with an Eberly colleague about any issue related to teaching or learning.